The Beverly Corners Show & Shine is an annual event hosted in the Cowichan Valley by the Beverly Corners Show & Shine Society, a registered non-profit society in BC. Our schedule includes two major activities – a Car Cruise (The Rod Run) held on the Saturday Night before the show. Last year’s Rod Run attracted over 75 cars. Our main event, the Car Show is generally attended by 200 to 400 cars and thousands of spectators.
We also maintain a social media presence through our website, Facebook and Instagram which enables us to reach thousands of Cowichan Valley and Island residents.
Spectator admission to the show is by cash donation or food donation. Net proceeds are donated locally. Last year’s recipients included Cops for Cancer, Cowichan Food Bank, Cowichan Hospice, the Pulmonary Hypertension Association of Canada and a local Highland Dance studio. We also support the Cowichan Sportsplex, having donated over $50,000 in the past 15 years.
Our event is only possible through the generous support of our sponsors, which may take many forms including:
- Cash Donation
- Product Donation
- Gift Certificates
- Services for the show
Your donation could be a prize for a draw, cash towards the purchase of trophies and dash plaques or a donation as a major prize.
Become a sponsor today!
In recognition of your sponsorship:
- Your business name and/or logo to be listed on our advertising posters
- You may have an opportunity to sponsor a category
- Your business name and/or logo to be listed on our Sponsors Board at the show
- Your business name to be mentioned during announcements on the day of the show
- You will receive a show poster for display and advertising in your place of business
- Your business name, logo and website link will be listed on our website until spring 2018
Receipts are issued for all sponsorship donations.
For more information on providing sponsorship in 2017 or for next year’s show, please use the form below or send an email to email@example.com