The Beverly Corners Show & Shine Society reserves the right to refuse entry or ask participants and spectators to leave the grounds if site rules are not observed.
- Dogs and other pets in the display area* must be leashed and under control at all times. Clean up after your pet to ensure the facility continues to permit their entry to the field. Please ensure leashes don’t contact or damage vehicles.
- Shade tents and umbrellas are acceptable however they must be weighted down, not staked. No pegs or stakes are to be driven into the ground due to underground irrigation infrastructure.
- No bicycles or skateboards in the display area*.
- Please refrain from leaving before the awards ceremony. If you must leave early, please arrange with a show volunteer to assist your departure.
- No excessive noise during the show. Ensure music, if played, remains low and doesn’t disturb others.
- No stereos or engine noise during award presentations.
- When departing the area, please be considerate of our neighbours and drive out in a quiet manner.
- Judge’s decisions are final.
- The Beverly Corners Show & Shine Society reserves the right to modify classes as required. A minimum of 5 entries is required for a class to be judged and award presented.
* The display area consists of the portions of the running track contained within the chain link perimeter fence including the infield turf, the running surface and the perimeter border/berm.