Welcome to the home of the 20th annual Beverly Corners Show & Shine, presented by Canadian Tire and hosted by the Cowichan Cruisers.
Online Registration for our 2019 show is now closed. You can still pre-register at the Rod Run this evening for the same $15 price, or pay $20 at the gate when you arrive for the show. Pre-registration is NOT required!
Rod Run details are available here. Watch for a detailed route description and map coming soon. Hosted by Cobble Hill Country Grocer and serving BBQ Smokies free to cruise participants on Saturday Evening, August 17th. We had 96 cars enjoying our new format and route last year, lets shatter that number this year!
Join us in celebrating 20 years of the Beverly Corners Show & Shine this year on August 18th at the Cowichan Sportsplex.
Although pre-registration isn’t required, doing it will save you $5 and give you the opportunity to reserve your limited edition show TShirts to avoid disappointment.
No registration is needed for the Rod Run – just show up with your interesting car and have a great time.
20th Annual Show:
In addition to our regular plethora of door prizes, every car registered (at the registration table day of show!) will be eligible to win one of 20 cash prizes of $100 each, drawn throughout the day!
We’re proud of our heritage and the donations we’ve been able to make to charities through the years. There will be a display of nostalgic posters, photos and other collectibles from the Beverly Corners Show & Shine through the years.
- $500 Prize for Best of Show
- 22 Judged Categories
- Prizes for each Category
- Appearance by Tour de Rock riders
- Free Rod Run and BBQ hosted by Country Grocer
- Motorcycle categories
- Dash plaques for the first 200 entrants
- Giant inflatable slide
- Face Painters
- Pet friendly venue (dogs must be leashed and under control at all times)
- …much, much more!
- Cars: Pre-Registration $15 or $20 at the gate.
- Spectators: Cash donation or Non-perishable food item for the food bank.
On the Day:
- Gates open at 8 A.M.
- Registration closes and Judging Starts at 10:30 A.M.
- Cars will still be allowed in after 10:30 but will not be eligible for judging.
Hope to see you there!